I’m not going to lie. From November until January, I wear as many Christmas jumpers as I possibly can. December is obviously reserved for the most Christmassy of my collection, but there’s nothing wrong with wearing a nice Fair Isle inspired sweater, or a cute reindeer print in the dark days of January (and beyond…?)
With that in mind, I’ve scoured some of my favourite retailers to bring you my best of the festive selection!
Here’s where to get your hands on these beauties, starting from the top left, then moving left to right, row by row:
- Star jumper, Hush, £85.00
- Navy dog festive Christmas intarsia jumper, Joules, £49.95
- Navy stripe festive Christmas intarsia jumper, Joules, £49.95
- Chrissie Knit Jumper, Joules, £79.95
- 25th December Sparkle Jumper, Boden, £89.00
- Patterned Crew Sweater in Red, Abercrombie and Fitch, £64.00
- Save The Children Fairytale of New York sweater, Bella Freud x Kate Moss, £365
- Let It Snow sweat top, Marks & Spencer, £19.50
- Monochrome Reindeer Jumper, Marks & Spencer, £32.50
- Sequin Embellished Robin Jumper, Marks & Spencer, £28.00
- Patterned Crew Sweater in Grey Penguin, Abercrombie & Fitch, £58
- Intarsia Crew Pullover in Red Merry & Bright, Hollister, £29.00
- Candy Cane Sweater, Next, £26.00
Which is your favourite? I have to say, it’s hard for me to pick, but the Joules navy stripe with stag print might just be my favourite – I’ve purchase one, and it’s so soft I don’t want to take it off! And, as a bonus, the stag head is knitted with gold sparkly wool, too! Heaven!
Like my posts? Find me on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and Polyvore for even more content!